About PSE EDGE
Home > About PSE EDGE
The PSE Electronic Disclosure Generation Technology or PSE EDGE is a state-of-the-art,
fully automated system that facilitates the efficient processing, validation, submission, distribution,
and analysis of time-sensitive disclosure reports submitted to the Exchange. The new disclosure system,
which was acquired from the Korea Exchange and replaces the PSE Online Disclosure System (ODiSy),
is equipped with a variety of features to further standardize the disclosure reporting process of PSE’s listed companies,
improve investors’ disclosure searching and viewing experience, and enhance overall issuer transparency in the market.
Some of the notable features of PSE EDGE include :
- Flexible disclosure formats – PSE EDGE enables the standardization and scalability of information contained in each listed company disclosure. Reports can also be downloaded in PDF format.
- Improved disclosure management – PSE EDGE is geared towards making the disclosure process more efficient without sacrificing the accuracy and timeliness of disclosure reports. The coordination between listed companies and the Exchange is seamlessly facilitated by an advanced yet user-friendly interface.
- Comprehensive distribution system – PSE EDGE offers multiple channels to disseminate disclosures to investors, data providers, the media, and other stakeholders. EDGE also leverages on the strength of social media by allowing company disclosures to be shared by a user via his/her Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Powerful search tool – Finding required information on listed companies is faster and easier using PSE EDGE’s advanced search engine.
- Advanced information security – Having a secure system to protect listed company data is an important component of a world-class stock market. PSE EDGE addresses this by possessing the latest certification and encryption modules to ensure that information is firmly secured.