Company Information

Home > Company List > Company Information

OceanaGold (Philippines), Inc.

Company Description
OceanaGold (Philippines), Inc. (OGP) is a producer of gold and copper in the Philippines, and is a subsidiary of OceanaGold Corporation, a multinational gold mining and exploration company that has been listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange since June 27, 2007.

OGP operates the Didipio gold and copper mine located in the northern Luzon region of the Philippines. The Didipio Mine is operated by OGP under a Financial or Technical Assistance Agreement (FTAA) with the Government, which grants the Company title, exploration, and mining rights within a fixed fiscal regime. The FTAA was executed in 1994 and was renewed on July 14, 2021, for an additional 25-year period commencing on June 19, 2019.

Pursuant to the FTAA, the Government and the Company share in the net revenue arising from the operations of the Didipio mine on a 60-40 basis. Hence, the Government receives 60% of the net revenue (less costs, taxes, duties, fees, and other expenses paid or accrued by the Company) while the Company takes the remaining 40%.

The mining operations at the Didipio Mine currently consist of sourcing ore from the underground mine and from its surface ore stockpile. The ore is then processed through the Company’s processing plant, which operates at approximately 4.1 Mtpa producing both gold doré and copper concentrate.

Source: The Prospectus (2024)
Security Information
Sector Mining & Oil
Subsector Mining
Corporate Life -
Incorporation Date July 24, 1996
Number of Directors 8
Stockholders' Meeting as per By-Laws 3rd Monday of June of each year
Fiscal Year 12/31 (Month/Day)
External Auditor Isla Lipana & Co.
Transfer Agent Stock Transfer Service, Inc.
Contact Information
Business Address Didipio Mine, Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines
E-mail Address [email protected]
Telephone Number +639178612279, (+63) 783621026
Fax Number -