Company Information

Home > Company List > Company Information

Far Eastern University, Incorporated

Company Description
Far Eastern University, Inc. (FEU), founded in 1928, and incorporated in 1933, is a private non-sectarian institution of learning comprising the following different institutes that offer specific courses namely, Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance; Institute of Architecture and Fine Arts; Institute of Arts and Sciences; Institute of Education; Institute of Law; Institute of Nursing; and Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management.

Several programs of FEU, such as Liberal Arts, Applied Mathematics, Biology, Accountancy, Business Administration and Education, are accredited by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation. FEU also has a campus in Makati, which offers Law, Accountancy, Business and Information Technology education.

The Company operates Far Eastern University in Manila, and is the majority shareholder of East Asia Computer Center, Inc. (EACCI); FEU Alabang, Inc.; Far Eastern College Silang, Inc. (FECSI); FEU High School, Inc.; and Roosevelt College, Inc. In turn, EACCI is doing business under the names and styles FEU Institute of Technology and FEU Diliman, while FECSI uses FEU Cavite. FEU also owns 51% stake in Edustria, Inc., a newly-incorporated senior high school in Batangas established and operated in partnership with the Technological Institute of the Philippines, Inc., which owns the remaining 49%.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2021)
Security Information
Sector Services
Subsector Education
Corporate Life 50
Incorporation Date Jan 05, 1933
Number of Directors 9
Stockholders' Meeting as per By-Laws October - 3rd Saturday
Fiscal Year 05/31 (Month/Day)
External Auditor Punongbayan & Araullo
Transfer Agent Stock Transfer Service, Inc.
Contact Information
Business Address Nicanor Reyes Sr. St., Sampaloc, Manila
E-mail Address [email protected]; [email protected]
Telephone Number 8849-4000; 8735-8686; 0995-2526376; 0960-5043941
Fax Number 8735-8686